Our customer relationship management solution is intended to unify your sales and marketing teams, provide rich insight to management, and keep on track with your customers. Everything your sales and marketing team need is stored within one system, to ensure they can continue to provide unrivaled customer service.
After all, we know how competitive the holiday park industry can be! That’s why we have developed our solution, to help ensure your holiday park operation can be a success and grow.
So, what are the features and benefits?
EliteCRM is a function rich solution which has been specially developed by our experienced team. The top features of our solution are listed below:
- Cloud based, available anytime, anywhere, on any device – You will never have to worry about delayed responses to your customer queries again, as our solution is available on any device, anywhere. This means you and your staff can work remotely, both on-site and off-site. This is typically important for larger park operations, as it can take a while to walk to your desk from the other side of the site, let alone read and reply to your queries! Our solution reduces the time it takes your staff to deal with your customer queries and provides them with more flexibility.
- Market-leading CRM platform with emphasis on a robust and efficient automation engine to alleviate mundane tasks and enrich customer experience – Our solution has been developed with wonderful workflows to simplify everything from lead creation to event management, and does so in a seamless manner. Workflows eliminate the drudgery of everyday tasks, so your team can work more efficiently together. So, what do workflows actually do? We have listed the key aspects below for you:
– Generate follow-up activities, which automate tasks such as sending the customer information on holidays/home sales later.
– Track progress on marketing campaigns, event invitations and much more, without the need to use multiple applications.
– Connects automatically with your other Microsoft applications – an example of this is with your Outlook calendar. If you need to reschedule an appointment for a holiday home sale, you can do so directly in EliteCRM and this will automatically update your Outlook calendar and vice versa!
- Friendly and intuitive user interface for all users – Built on Microsoft Dynamics our solution has a user-friendly interface, similar to the other Microsoft applications you are familiar with. This ensures that your sales and marketing team quickly adapt to the software without the need for a lot of training (thus saving you time and money!)Please see an example of the Sales Dashboard below, which allows you to view full details of your top customers, all customer activities/engagements and more. View these in simplified view as displayed on the dashboard below or click to expand whichever section you want to look at in more detail.
- Full integration with Outlook and Office 365 for document and communication management – Don’t worry about missing your favourite Microsoft applications like Excel, Word and Outlook, as our solution is fully integrated and works hand-in-hand with each application. With EliteCRM, your holiday park operation will never feel like your applications are disconnected from one another again!
- Direct integration with social media including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – EliteCRM allows you to store all data on campaign performances through your social media platforms. For example, if you have any Facebook campaigns running, you can see the real-time performance details within our solution. This means that your sales and marketing team save time on checking the reports on the social media platform itself, as everything is stored directly within EliteCRM. This allows your marketing team to analyse the results and adapt future campaigns based on the performance.
- Fully customised and flexible to the customer needs – make it your CRM! Here at Elite Dynamics our friendly and experienced staff will run through your business needs to ensure your EliteCRM system is tailored to your park operation specifically. All you’d need to do is contact us for a free, no-obligation demo to discuss this further.
- Fully automated and personalise-able sales processing from lead generation through to sale – Everything your sales team needs to know about the progress from your lead generation to sales is stored within one solution. This is particularly important for holiday home sales, as your sales team will get full details on previous conversations with your customer, be able to see which marketing materials have been sent to them and also view any previous sales notes made by your team, to get a full picture on the quality of that lead.
- Automated, personalised customer touch points – Having full information on each customer’s journey allows your sales and marketing team to make more personalised touches to your communications and marketing materials. This is particularly important so your team can see full details on their previous queries, which helps your team make more personalised marketing material. For example, if a customer has been in contact regarding a particular caravan home sale, but this sale falls through, your marketing team can adapt your campaigns to suit the customer’s individual needs based on bedroom numbers etc. This ensures your campaigns and communications are more personal, thus more likely to make conversions.
- Ability to send post-sale or holiday surveys to help improve future customer service – Surveys are a great way for you to gauge your customer expectations and wants, especially in the holiday park industry. Our solution allows you to send post-sale or holiday surveys, which will provide your sales and marketing team with real customer feedback, to improve your future customer service and holiday offerings. Get to know your customers’ wants and needs with this functionality and improve your sales messaging and overall conversions.
- Marketing campaign and budget management – Having all your campaign details within one solution allows you to keep a close eye on your marketing budget. Your team can easily see the budget and costs of live campaigns, which helps them for future budgeting too. This not only means you can predict costs of marketing material for the future but allows you to use your money more wisely in the future to get the best return on investment.
- Market leading CRM platform (versus Salesforce, etc) – Choosing IT systems can be a tricky task in this modern world and that’s why our EliteCRM solution has been specially designed by our experienced team with your holiday park operation in mind. Our solution has been tailor-made for the needs of your business specifically, including all needed features for a modern holiday park operation. Investing in our solution, compared to the likes of Salesforce CRM, will provide you with a better return on investment in the long run.
More important features:
Below we have examples of some more important features of our EliteCRM solution:
View your full customer journey in one screen interface
Within EliteCRM you’re able to view the full details of your customer accounts, as shown in the above screenshot. This dashboard includes information on the customer’s details, any past activities, any sales notes and a visual map of your customer’s address. For holiday home sales this can be important so your sales team can track any previous conversations and see how far the customer journey has come. All this information is stored within one section, to reduce the time your sales and marketing team spend collating data on your customer’s journey and engagements.
Email directly from EliteCRM using integrated Outlook
Our EliteCRM system can be fully integrated with your Outlook account, so your team can email straight from the system itself. There is also functionality which allows you to email directly from a customer’s account dashboard, where your customer’s email is stored. This minimises the need to exit the solution, open Outlook and manually type or copy the email address. This may not sound like a time-consuming task but when you have 20-30 queries a day to follow up, every minute counts! Reduce the time your sales and marketing team spend on the smaller tasks like this, so they can concentrate on driving more sales.
Get real-time data on campaign interactions
Within our EliteCRM solution your marketing team can keep close tabs on the overall performance of your campaigns. For example, if you have recently sent out a “special offers” email to your “early birds”, you can see how many interactions, bounces and unsubscribes that email received. Not only this, but information such as click and open rates are included too, which help your marketing team adapt future email marketing sends, based on these results. Your team will never have to use multiple applications to get these results again!
Ultimately, our EliteCRM solution allows your sales and marketing team to gain a full overview of your customers’ journey and automates a lot of time-consuming daily tasks so they can concentrate on improving your customer service! Why not let us show you the many ways that EliteCRM can help you?
Please get in touch for a free, no-obligation demo so that we can show you what it’s all about!