We know you have some questions regarding our IT solutions. That's why our sales team have put together a list of 20 frequently asked questions, sent in by other customers just like you! If you can't find what you were after in the list below, don't hesitate to contact our friendly team (by clicking here), who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
1) Q. Does the EliteParks system have a finance package?
A. Yes, EliteParks sits on the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central platform (formally NAV) and is the only solution on the market to have fully integrated finance modules.
2) Q. Does EliteParks allow for Online Bookings and Owner Payments?
A. Yes, the EliteParks solution ships with fully functional API’s to link to your own website or to 3rd party booking agents. Additionally, you have the option of using the out of the box online booking portal that can be embedded into your Parks website.
3) Q. As a Sales Manager, can I over see my teams progress with leads, Appointment Deals?
A. Yes, EliteParks allows you to have different permission sets and what we call ‘Role Centres’ which will allow any role whether it bit a Sales Manager, Sales person, Holiday Sales Manager or in Finance the ability to view their daily/weekly Tasks. As a Manger EliteParks will allow you to see your teams statistics.
4) Q. Does EliteParks Memberships module automatically raise invoices for the monthly subscription?
A. Yes, EliteParks allows any combination of Membership Start Date and Membership length. The initial invoice (joining fee) is raised on activation of a membership and the date the next invoice is due is stamped on the Membership record. EliteParks has a Membership invoicing routine that can be run as often as the business requires to raise all invoices up to a defined date.
5) Q. If we buy another Park after we are live on EliteParks is there a way to add the data to EliteParks without manual input?
A. Yes, we have a Data Import Wizard that eases the bulk import of financial and operational data. Elite will provide you with a Data Import template excel file that can be populated and imported into EliteParks. This includes data such as Plots, Units, Customers, Meter Readings, Vendors, Opening balances etc.
6) Q. Can EliteParks store Marketing Preferences in line with GDPR?
A. Yes, EliteParks Marketing Preferences are customisable to suit the business. Marketing Products (Holiday Sales, Memberships etc) and communication types (Post, SMS etc) are configurable and the Opt in/Opt out for each combination is stored against the contact in EliteParks.
7) Q. Is EliteParks available on mobile devices?
A. Yes, EliteParks can be accessed on a variety of devices such as tablets and mobile phones (browser and app available)- allowing you to access data while out and about. You can also access it from most common browsers which adds flexibility when building computers.
8) Q. Is EliteParks capable of document management?
A. Yes, EliteParks allows you to link documents that are located on a shared drive on your domain. Alternatively you can use ZetaDocs which again allows you to link documents to various areas such as Purchase Orders, Bookings as well as Leads. If you want to retain signed copies of paperwork.
9) Q. Is EliteParks available in a cloud hosted environment?
A. Yes, EliteParks can be hosted on servers in the cloud as well as physically on site giving you plenty of options on how you want your setup. Having it in the cloud means there is no worry of having a dedicated server environment.
10) Q: Can Outlook Emails be seen on the homepage of EliteParks?
A: Yes, the integration with Outlook allows you to view and open emails on the Role Centre page and will even allow you to view your tasks.
11) Q: Does EliteParks conform with Making Tax Digital?
A: Yes, Microsoft have passed the MTD HMRC compliancy tests for Dynamics 365 Business Central being MTD compliant. Elite Dynamics have integrated this into the EliteParks Solution for 2016, 2017 and Business Central.
12) Q: How does EliteParks account for Owners subletting out their units if we collect the revenue and charge a fee?
A: EliteParks has a flexible solution for sublet bookings to allow the operator to account for monies collected on behalf of owners and make repayments with a choice of administration cost rules. For example, you can charge the owner a percentage of the booking or a fixed cost per booking.
13) Q: Can we get scanned or emailed documents from our customers and suppliers saved in a PDF or email format so that they are accessible from within EliteParks and linked to related invoices or quotes?
A: EliteParks offers the functionality to very easily include documents in formats using simple methods such as drag and drop, or a one-step upload by which that document will be safely archived and linked to the system transaction in one very easy step.
14) Q: We would like to be able to track our customer engagement, through the system from their first contact with us, to the point where they are booking a holiday or buying a holiday home. Can this customer engagement be tracked through every stage of a customer’s journey with our company?
A: EliteParks software incorporates a seamless experience from the point that a customer reaches out to your company as a response to a specific marketing campaign or via a search for what you are offering, their journey is progressed through a sales and marketing management software (CRM) and are processed through to becoming your satisfied continued customer either through holiday bookings or a purchase of a holiday home, and the use of any other facilities you have to offer.
15) Q: Our business runs fully on Office 365, is this something we will be able to use with EliteParks?
A: Dynamics 365 Business Central with EliteFinance allows for your entire business to be managed with full control over your entire operation, within the umbrella of Microsoft Office 365 as completely integrated system.
16) Q: Can EliteParks integration with our website?
A: Yes, we have out of the box APIs for both Bookings and Owners allows for any 3rd party web site to integration into EliteParks without any knowledge of EliteParks.
17) Q: Can EliteParks be hosted locally or is it hosted in the cloud?
A: Both, EliteParks can be hosted on your own hardware or we provide a deployment to a pure cloud solution, which ever options best suits your current infrastructure.
18) Q: What devices can EliteParks be used on?
A: EliteParks can be accessed via a PC using out native App or our Web Client a , and iOS and Android tablets and phones- allowing you to access EliteParks from any device from anywhere. You can also access it from most common browsers which adds flexibility when building computers.
EliteParks can be used securely on a PC, Web Browers, Tablet or a Phone device. It is supported on the Chrome/Safari and Edge browers EliteParks can be securely accessed over the Internet meaning it is truly mobile.
19) Q. Can we have EP manuals?
A. Yes, based on customers response we can write a manual as it involves time and cost. But we have 'How To' videos to know most of the processes.
20) Q. Once the order is approved, can the user get approved email?
A. Yes, the sender can get the approved email.
If you would like to see EliteParks in action, simply