The holiday park has well and truly evolved in the 21st-century, but have your operations and management caught up?
That’s where our EliteParks management software comes in. EliteParks is the most comprehensive software of its type on the market, bringing together your leads, holiday homes sales, holiday bookings, owners, membership and finance all together in one package, allowing you to run your park more efficiently.
Built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, EliteParks has been developed by our expert team, with vast experience in the holiday park and caravan industry, both here in the UK and across the pond in North America too.
Today we’re going to take a look at how the EliteParks software came about, and how exactly it could help your business.
EliteParks has been developed by an experienced team, made up of consultants, developers and project managers, who have over 70 years of combined experience in the industry.
We formed Elite Dynamics two years ago after identifying a gap in the market for a simple and comprehensive software solution for the industry.
Effectively take advantage of new opportunities with our lead management software, which includes features such as:
- Contact duplication checks
- Configurable mandatory fields
- Visibility of previous interactions, leads and holidays
- Stage and status management for pipeline funnel reporting
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook for call-backs and appointments
EliteParks also allows you to streamline your sales process with increased visibility and control throughout the sales process, to ensure less cancelled sales and better margins.
You can also print and scan existing documentation to fully integrate your existing system and process new business, part exchanges, buy-ins, private sales and buy backs.
EliteParks also calculates VAT to HMRC and BH&HPA recommended standards too.
The software allows you to securely log park details and manage all site operations and tasks from one central module.
For example, you can:
- Manage the movement of units across the park
- Record and schedule invoice meter readings
- Schedule and record unit safety tests
- Take customer payment against invoices through point of sale
- Manage maintenance requests for both warranty and recharge jobs
If you have a large database of owners to look after, EliteParks can help make organising them easy and stress-free with features such as:
- Periodic invoicing of things such as site fees, meter readings and rates
- Visibility of front of house transactions such as gas bottle purchases
- Streamlined and efficient processes meaning easier cash collection
- A user-friendly owner portal with ‘self-serve’ options which reduce the administrative overheads of the business
Fully integrated module for managing reservations, including online availability and booking functionality.
- Allocation options to unit or grade
- Special Offer Discounts & Promotions (including Dynamic Pricing)
- Automatic Pitching Options to maximise revenue
- Occupancy and REVPAR analysis
- Automatic Revenue Recognition into the financial ledgers
- Integration to the sales ledger for owner sublet accounting
Using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV core functionality, EliteParks offers the following financial features:
- General Ledger (P&L, trial balance reporting, including inter-company analysis)
- Cash Management – including bank reconciliations
- Sales Ledger – including site fee deferrals and cash accounting for VAT
- Purchase Order Processing – including purchase authorization
- Purchase Ledger
- Fixed Assets – fully integrated to hire fleet
- Inventory Management – fully integrated to unit stock
Ultimately, EliteParks makes your business run more smoothly, achieves greater transparency, and gives you comprehensive control over the running of the park, in all areas.
So if you want to bring your holiday park business into the 21st century, why not request a free demo today?